lunes, 10 de enero de 2011

COLDPLAY - Green Eyes - Video




Honey you are a rock, upon which I stand
and I came here to talk I hope you understand.
That green eyes, yeah the spotlight shines upon you
and how could anybody deny you.

I came here with a load and it feels so much lighter, now I met you
and honey you should know that I could never go on without you.
Green eyes.

Honey you are the sea, upon which I flow, and I came to talk
I think you should know.
That green eyes, you're the one that I wanted to find
and anyone who tried to deny you
must be out of their mind.

Because I came here with a load and it feels so much lighter since I met you
and honey you should know that I could never go on without you.
Green eyes, green eyes
ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

Honey you are a rock upon which I stand.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario ... No muerdo !